Balsamic Bruschetta Recipe – Italian Special
Bruschetta is a classic Italian appetizer that is easy to make at home. Toasted bread is topped with tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and fresh basil. Use a high-quality balsamic vinegar for best results.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Total Time20 min
Balsamic Bruschetta Ingredients:
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- ? cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Balsamic Bruschetta
Gather all ingredients.
Overhead of Bruschetta ingredients in various bowls and containers.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Brush bread slices on both sides lightly with 1 tablespoon oil and place on large baking sheet. Toast bread until golden, 5 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
Meanwhile, toss together tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a bowl.
Mix in balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoons olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
Spoon tomato mixture onto toasted bread slices.
Serve immediately and enjoy!