Avocado and Tuna Tapas Recipe – Spanish Special
Living in Spain I have come across a literal plethora of tapas. This tuna stuffed avocado is a light, healthy dish that goes best with crisp white wines and crunchy bread. This recipe is great for experimenting with a variety of different vegetables, spices, and kinds of vinegar.
- Prep Time20 min
- Total Time20 min
Avocado and Tuna Tapas Ingredients :
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, plus additional for garnish
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
How To Make Avocado and Tuna Tapas
Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, red pepper, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Season with pepper and garlic salt, then pack the avocado halves with the tuna mixture. Garnish with reserved green onions and a dash of black pepper before serving.