Asian Barbecue Burgers Recipe – Asian Special
These burgers include the Asian flavors of hoisin, Sriracha sauce, and sesame oil with a little crushed red pepper for some added heat.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
Asian Barbecue Burgers Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian-style Sriracha chile-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
How To Make Asian Barbecue Burgers:
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Mix ground beef, green onion, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, ginger, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Divide meat mixture into quarters; form each portion into a patty.
Grill on the preheated grill until meat is browned and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes per side.