Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe – Asian Special
This Asian cucumber salad is a really delicious, light salad.
- Prep Time20 min
- Cook Time1 hr
- Total Time1 hr 20 min
Asian Cucumber Salad Ingredients :
- 2 cucumbers – halved lengthwise, seeded, and sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 fresh red chile peppers, sliced
How To Make Asian Cucumber Salad :
Place cucumber slices in a colander and sprinkle with salt; set aside to drain for 1 hour.
Whisk vinegar and sugar together until sugar is dissolved. Add sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds; stir.
Rinse salt off cucumber slices by running under cold water; place in a large bowl with sliced red chile peppers. Drizzle dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. Serve immediately.